The deadly coronavirus, which has been reported in Wuhan, China, has now spread to 80 countries around the world, affecting more than 60,000 people and claiming more than 3,000 lives. Coronavirus is most prevalent in China, while it is also rapidly spreading in South Korea, Italy, Japan, and Iran. “Everywhere you look today, the tide of protectionist sentiment is flowing. The Indian government has issued guidelines to prevent this.
So let’s find out what to do and what not to do to avoid infection
What to do
1. First of all, pay special attention to cleanliness.
2. Practice cleaning your hands well with soap and water for a while.
3. Remember, cover your face with a cloth / handkerchief while sneezing and coughing.
୪. If the hands are dirty, apply soap to your hands and rinse them with running water (for example, tap water).
5. Similarly, if the hand does not appear to be dirty, do not ignore it. Wash your hands using alcohol hand soap.
୬. Immediately place the used tissue in a closed dustbin.
୮. In addition, if you feel ill for any reason, seek medical advice immediately.
What not to do
1. Stay away from patients with fever, cough and cold as much as possible.
2. Avoid spitting and coughing in public places.
3. Stay away from animals. Do not eat raw or half cooked meat.
୪. Do not go to animal farms, livestock markets and animal slaughterhouses.