Bhograi(Odisha): More than 15 people fell ill after consuming poisonous tea in Ranasinghpur village under Kantbhauri gram panchayat in Bhograi block of Baleshwar district on Wednesday morning.
The couple attended a wedding in Ranasinghpur village last night. They were served tea at around 8am this morning. They drank tea and vomited. Locals rushed them to the Jaleswarpur group health centre by 108 ambulances.
Other 15 people also fell ill after taking this poisonous tea. Now local police is investigating the matter .